Commercial Electrical Panels in Miami
Electrical Panel Upgrades for Commercial Buildings in South Florida
Electrical panels are the heart of any electrical system. They break up the power supplied to the building and distribute to smaller, localized circuits for greater area control and energy balance. An electrical panel ensures that the appliances you have connected to the system have adequate energy without drawing resources from other appliances. When an electrical panel or main breaker panel is correctly installed, your building can efficiently use the power from the city grid.
Today’s rapidly evolving technology demands an increasing amount of energy to serve business. At the same time, the access for that energy is more diversified through a building, requiring more branching electrical lines governed by strategically placed subpanels. Your electrical panel may require an upgrade, but if it does, the cost of upgrading is minimized by the gains in efficiency you’ll experience throughout your building.
- Melted or burned electrical wires.
- Too many appliances on one circuit, chronically blowing the fuse.
- Flickering lights.
- Circuit breakers that constantly flip off.
Any of these issues and others mean a qualified and licensed Miami electrician should be called in to inspect your panel. You are at risk of an electrical fire or severe shock. Resolving any problem with an electrical panel is always less expensive than the disasters that could occur if it is left in poor condition.
Our services include:
- Full inspection of the main panel and all subpanels for issues and code violations or lapses.
- If a new panel is needed, we bring in the right size that will meet your needs now and is able to be expanded to meet future needs. However, we will never try to sell you on more than you reasonably need. Our long-term customer relationships are built on good results and efficiency, not upsell.
- Full-service upgrades for your panel including rewiring that is compliant with current codes.
- Installation of sub-panels as needed to balance the circuit loads.
Don’t wait on electrical panel inspections and repairs or upgrades. It is too important to your business to ignore it.
Call (305) 306-0444 today for a consultation and estimate on electrical panel repairs and replacements.
“Electrical support for my business.”Ben S.
“Great service and great technicians!”Jesus F.
“They consistently do exemplary work each time they have been in our home.”Mike R.
“A great experience with true professionals.”Jonathan S.